miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011
You lost control
"I can now see everything falling to pieces before my eyes."
Ahora entiendo esas y muchas palabras mas que me decias. Cuantas
noches llorabas y llorabas por lo que te estaba pasando, aun asi
cada dia tratabas de ocultar eso, asi era; dia de sonrisa y noche de
llanto. Habias perdido tambien el control de tu cuerpo, por eso
tantas veces te retratabas en la vida de él...
I remembered a talk we had a night that you were sick
K-Bet?
B-I'm here...
K-When i die you still love me?
B-Of course silly, but that will happend in the year 2080
K-I don't think so...
B-Why not?
K-Do you remember the book 'Touching From a Distance' and all that Curtis thing?
B-Yeah...
K-He said 'I can now see everything falling to pieces before my eyes', and that's how i feel tonight... i lost something inside of me i can't control it...
B-What are you trying to say?
K-I'm going to die soon or i swear i kill myself...
B-Don't say that again!! you are going to be fine!!
K-No, just listen to me... i can not take this... it's too much
B-You are so strong! this is part of life...
K-Yes my love, die is part of life...
