viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Sixty One


  • I love when i see you
  • I love when we watch movies at home
  • I love when you&me go to the movies
  • I love when you call me anytime
  • I love when you draw
  • I love when you are listen your shitty music
  • I love smell your hair XD
  • I love when you play with my dogs
  • I love when you&me go to starbucks♥
  • I love when you are jealous
  • I love when are my pillow
  • I love draw with you
  • I love take pictures with you
  • I love bother you saying that you're gay, have va jay jay, emo, etc.
  • I love your perfect talen with all edition stuff (photoshop things XD)
  • I love go to blockbuster with you
  • I love sing and you laugh, so i love make you laugh
  • I love write 'Flying Fire'
  • I love when you told me everything about your life
  • I love when you hold me in your arms
  • I love bite you (h) of course
  • I love play Mario Kart with you
  • I love watch movies with Jim Sturgess♥ with you and then see your face muha ha ha
  • I love tell you hows my day
  • I love when you help me to study
  • I love Chelo
  • I love when im sick and you're always next to my bed
  • I love talk to you in Nadsat
  • I love make happy Billy Boy (only you understeand that)
  • I love that you creat me on the superhero world, The Green Winter
  • I love beign The Green Winter thanks to you
  • I love when i miss you
  • I love when you scream my name outside my house
  • I love all this 3 years togheter
  • I love when i told: sing a beatle song! and you sing: goo goo goo job♪ (cu cu cu chuuuu <Im the warlus)
  • I love when we go to Le Cab Du
  • I love when you invite me to your home
  • I love when i fall asleep and you talk to me
  • I love when we sing Tomas O'malley
  • I love when we sing Jazz Cat
  • I love when we laugh 'cause im a little bit lesbian and you are so homosexual (just kidding)
  • I love when i look at you and you smile :)
  • I love when you can't talk
  • I love when you scream: dooooc!!, like my love McFly/Bannister
  • I love everything that you do just for me
  • I love when you told me that im the only one
  • I love when you ask me about anything
  • I love when we are cooking
  • I love your intelligence
  • I love your draws
  • I love B + A Soundtrack
  • I love Dirty Little Secrets (and the vocalist too)
  • I love when we are in your car XD
  • I love all your creativity
  • I love that you hate what i love
  • I love that i hate what you love
  • I love our turtle Alex (more mine that yours)
  • I love watch tv with you
  • I love drink icee's, lemon&cherry
  • I love your Luigi and my Yoshi
  • I love the way you are...

But sometimes it is time to say goodbye... and that is something that i HATE about this :(.